Thursday, December 9, 2010

How Can It Be?






Okay... I was shocked to see the date on the last post.  Do you realize Christmas is in 16 days? The Girl will be home next Friday?!  Yippee!  How weird to think about coming home to a place you've never been before? 

School is going well here.  The Christmas play is coming along.  Kids are beginning to get excited about the holidays.  They really will after Saturday afternoon.  We are meeting to work on play props and decorations.  Once the tree goes up..... their minds are gone!  :)

I'm making fry bread tonight.  I can't wait.  The Boy said, "Fry bread!?  Something fried?"  We haven't had anything fried in quite a while.  We are all looking forward to it.  I've been saving an onion to make onion rings --- I hope it hasn't ruined!  That's it about living out here.  You get something special and you want to save it BUT if you wait too long ---- so sorry, so sad.....

I'm still waiting on Christmas presents to come in, too.  The mail seems to be so slow here.  I guess I'll wrap empty boxes on the 24th if I have to. 

We get out on the 22 and don't have to teach again until Jan. 10.  I'm so excited.  I'm tired.  I need some time in my classroom without kids.  Extended time.  Time to work through cabinets and drawers. 

From the looks of this post, I didn't have much to say.  Let me just put this one out of its misery by saying that we sure do miss you guys who read this blog.  We hope you have a great holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment